With specialties in:
Are you an experienced design professional?
This degree will reflect your talent, expertise and significant experience in your specialist area of Design – either Communication, Fashion or Product Design.
You’ll develop a portfolio that demonstrates your technical skills and knowledge, and complete a design project in your chosen field of specialty.
Annual domestic fee: $7,800*
*Fees are subject to change
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.