With majors in:
- Career Practice
- Disability Support and Coordination
- Mental Health Support
Are you an experienced social services professional?
This degree will endorse and extend your knowledge and skills in your chosen specialty, progressively enhancing and deepening your understanding.
As a graduate, you’ll be ready and able to incorporate your learning into an integrated and intentional model of practice in the workplace.
Annual domestic fee: $8,940*
*Fees are subject to change
Your Study Programme
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.