$8,291.00. Fees may vary, please contact us for more information
10 months full time or 18-20 months part time
7 - 10 Years of professional practice experience
Full time 20 hours of study per week; part time 10 hours of study per week
Are you an experienced engineer technician?
This degree will endorse and extend your knowledge and skills in your area of engineering expertise.
As a graduate, you’ll demonstrate a deep understanding of modern technology and practice in your chosen specialty. You’ll further develop management, economics, communications, problem solving and critical thinking skills for application in the workplace.
This degree meets national and international engineering standards.
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.
“I liked the independence and flexibility in the unique study pattern offered by Capable NZ. I was able to get my degree while I was still working full time.”
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil)