$7,141.00 (you will also be charged a levy of $266 per year which covers access to student services). Fees may vary, please contact us for more information
10 months full-time or 18-20 months part-time
5 - 7 years of professional practice experience
Full-time 20 hours of study per week; part-time 10 hours of study per week
Are you an experienced construction management professional?
This qualification is awarded to learners with recognised knowledge and skills as an experienced practitioner in construction management.
As a graduate, you’ll demonstrate an advanced ability in general construction management, and be able to develop construction plans and methodologies, and display critical thinking capabilities and an organised approach to problem solving.
Study for FREE with TTAF
The Government has announced a new Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF) that supports domestic students to study/train for high-demand industries as New Zealand recovers from Covid-19. Starting on 1 July 2020, this programme will be fully-funded until December 2022.
You will still need to pay for anyone additional costs such as textbooks. You can pay for this yourself or apply for financial support through Studylink.
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.
“The qualification helps you put the knowledge you thought you had from your experience into the right perspective.”
New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Construction Management)