$3,248.00 (you will also be charged a levy of $266 per year which covers access to student services). Fees may vary, please contact us for more information
6 months full-time or 12 months part-time
5 - 7 years of professional practice experience
Full-time 20 hours of study per week; part-time 10 hours of study per week
Are you an operational manager – a team leader, supervisor or first line manager?
This qualification recognises those with established knowledge and experience in contributing to an organisation’s operational performance.
As a graduate, you’ll be a self-aware, motivated, flexible and experienced practitioner who’ll be of benefit to New Zealand business entities. You’ll demonstrate business competencies including problem solving, decision-making, negotiating and using technology effectively.
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.
“Studying with Capable NZ has been an amazing process, hard at times but really worthwhile. It allowed me to look at my skills and knowledge and realise my true potential. I got to use all of my years of work experience to demonstrate my business knowledge.”
Kim Wheeler, Mondelez International
New Zealand Diploma in Business (Leadership and Management) (Level 5)