With optional majors in:
- Adventure Tourism Management
- Business Excellence
- Business Information Systems
- Business Transformation and Change
- Event Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hotel Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Māori Organisational Leadership
- Operations and Production Management
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Sport Management
- Strategic Management
- Sustainable Practice
- Tourism Management
Are you an experienced manager?
This degree will validate and extend your knowledge and skills as an experienced practitioner of management and leadership.
As a graduate, you’ll demonstrate a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which managers operate. You’ll be ready and able to apply that knowledge at operational and strategic levels in a range of industries and organisations.
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.