Are you an experienced tertiary teacher with an undergraduate degree or higher?
This qualification incorporates real-life experiences from your professional life and uses them as rich learning material.
Graduates will be well placed to face a variety of complex and challenging issues in the modern learning environment, and to prepare their learners for careers or higher level study.
Annual domestic fee: $5,984*
*Fees are subject to change
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.