Do you have significant brewing experience and skills?
This qualification will demonstrate that you have the skills and specialist knowledge to develop and independently brew to a professional level in a commercial or non-commercial environment.
You'll graduate with a broad range of technical skills, applicable business skills, principles and practices, and form a model of practice inclusive of professional standards and reflective processes.
Annual domestic fee: FREE
This programme usually costs approximately $3,576 but is currently free due to the Government's Targeted Trades and Apprenticeship Fund. You will still need to cover the cost of travel for your final assessment (if required).
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.