$1,960.00 (you will also be charged a levy of $266 per year which covers access to student services). Fees may vary, please contact us for more information.
3 months full-time
3 - 5 years of experience
Full-time 20 hours of study per week; part-time 10 hours of study per week
Are you an experienced brewer?
This online programme builds on your experience in the brewing industry and lets you advance your skills and knowledge.
You'll graduate with the ability to independently manage brewing processes, ensure production quality and provide technical support to a brewing operation.
Study for FREE with TTAF
The Government has announced a new Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF) that supports anyone to study/train for high-demand industries as New Zealand recovers from Covid-19. Starting on 1 July 2020, this programme will be fully funded until December 2022.
You will still need to pay for anyone additional costs such as textbooks. You can pay for this yourself or apply for financial support through Studylink.
The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.
“For me, the Capable NZ programme was exactly what I needed – a formal qualification and the recognition of my knowledge, without having to start back at the beginning.”
Lisa Tamati (Te Atiawa; Ngāti Raukawa)
Bachelor of Applied Management